Food | 3rd April 2017
At only 154 Kcals per serving, this granola is the perfect menu solution for a tasty, convenient breakfast offering.
- 10g Oatflakes
- 3g Flaked Almonds
- 2g Sunflower Seeds
- 2g Pumpkin Seeds
- A pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- 4g Pure Maple Syrpup
- 1g Coconut Oil
- 7g Raisins
- 7g Dried Apricots
- 7g Dried Cranberries
- 6g Whole Milk Natural Yoghurt
- 6g Dried Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 165˚C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, ground
cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir the melted coconut oil and maple
- Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and toss
together, ensuring all dry ingredients are coated.
- Spread the mixture on the baking tray.
- Bake for 30 – 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooled down, break up any large clumps of
granola while the mixture is still warm.
- Any dried fruits can be added to the granola once
154 Kcals Per Serving
Allergens: Nuts, Gluten, Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphites
Calculated using FSAI MenuCal