Orange and Prawn Salad Recipe
Food | 15th May 2019
This delicious Orange and Prawn Salad recipe will delight your customers this Summer!
What You’ll Need (Serves 4)
- 500g of prawns
- 2 fresh oranges cut into segments
- 5gr of Orange and Pepper seasoning
- 300gr of fresh baby seasonal leaves
- 80ml of orange and shallot dressing
- 40ml of extra virgin olive oil
Creating the Dish:
Thaw the prawns overnight.
Segment the fresh oranges and mix with the baby leaves.
Season the prawns with orange and pepper seasoning and salt.
In a hot pan, pan fry the prawns in the olive oil.
Place the baby leave and orange salad in a deep plate.
Spoon the prawns on top and around.
Serve with the dressing on the side.
For extra flavour add some Med Balsamic Vinegar.
Pairs with Kellys Patch Sauvignon Blanc.
Looking for more recipes like this one? Visit our recipes category on our blog.