Grilled Striploin with a Rocket & Grana Salad and Rosemary & Sea Salt Pont Neuf
Food | 19th June 2018
What You’ll Need:
- Butcher’s Select Striploin Steaks
- 4 Seasonal Fare Potatoes (Loose Bakers Red)
- 10g Flora del Dalta Sea Salt Flakes
- 200g Seasonal Fare Rocket Leaves
- 100g Shaved Padano Cheese
- 40ml Musgrave Excellence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10g Fresh Rosemary
Creating The Dish:
Rocket & Grana Salad
Wash and dry the rocket leaves.
In a large bowl, place the leaves and the shaved grana padano cheese.
Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and toss delicately.
Rosemary & Sea Salt Pomme Pont Neuf
Peel and wash the potatoes
Cut into sticks of 1cm thick and 7cm long, wash well and dry in a cloth.
Deep fry at 170oc for 7 to 8 minutes, until they start to colour, drain and keep aside.
To serve, fry again at 180oc until golden.
Drain in a large bowl, sprinkle the sea salt and rosemary straight away.